Monday 11 November 2013

little cupcakes @ degraves st., melbourne

I love finding cute shops and little cupcakes on Degraves Street in Melbourne is a cutie! From the cupcake motif in their shop sign, the blackboard signage which draws you in, inside you'll find some cute bunting, filled glass jars and a cabinet filled with cute as a button cupcakes!

Here's the shop from the outside.

From where I was sitting.


We had a Belgian Chocolate milkshake which I'd highly recommend. I reckon Raspberry would've been ace!


Here's the cabinet with all the little cupcakes. So many to choose from and you can order them for birthdays too.


It wasn't hard to decide on Elmo & Cookie Monster - how cute are they! Just realised looking at this photo that I picked all chocolate cupcakes. The cupcakes are the perfect size - you can have that extra one without feeling too guilty.

That's me inside the shop!

To be really honest, it's been ages since I've had a cupcake. They were the 'it' thing at one point but then cupcake shop after cupcake shop started popping up and the cupcakes just got bigger and bigger and not very tasty. Good to see that little cupcakes has them just the right size and tasty too!

3 comments:

Mr C @ The Food Diary said...

I walked past this place when I was in Melb, looks like awesome cupcakes :D

panda said...

Mr C - If you go by again, make sure you try their milkshakes too :)

Milktea Eats said...

ooh cute little place!