Monday 12 July 2010

sweet blog award

I was awarded the 'Sweet Blog Award' way back in May by the lovely Mashi. Thanks ever so much for the award chick! And well, in the usual fashion of blog posts piling up, I've finally managed to get around to doing this post and would like to pass this award along to some of my favourite chicks/blogs out there. Thank you girls ever so much for popping by blog and leaving comments - I really do appreciate it and seeing your comments really does make my day!



The Sweet Blog Award Rules Are:
  • Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers
  • Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you
  • Put the award on your blog
  • Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

I'm passing this award along to:

Girls - you all deserve this award!

6 comments:

Rita (mademoiselle délicieuse) said...

Nawww, thank you! *blush blush* I'm seriously behind with posting as well but, um, I will get around to this...promise =)

Maria said...

Thank you so much! What a nice surprise! :)

OohLookBel said...

Ooh, thank you, Jenny! I love receiving awards (especially since the Oscar is some years away...)

Sarah said...

Hey there!

Thank-you so much for that! You're so sweet!!

xox Sarah

Forager @ The Gourmet Forager said...

That's so lovely and thank you for the award!

char said...

thanks jenny ! you know how i am with awards (terrible at passing them on), but i definitely made mention to you in my latest post :)