Monday 4 June 2007

7 foodie facts about me

I've been tagged by Suze from Chocolatesuze and here are the seven foodie facts about me:

1. Apparently I was an overdue baby and the reason I came out was that mum ate a big-headed prawn.
2. On the topic of baby Jenny, I was born with high cholestorel owing to mum or me (in particular) eating too much whilst in mum's tummy.
3. The first beverage I ever drank, after milk, was coke and according to mum, I would throw a tantrum if I didn't get it. Apparently, dad used to give me droplets of coke just to keep me happy. I'm not a big fan of coke this days.
4. I love cooking, especially baking but I hate cleaning up.
5. I love chocolate, Japanese food, icecream, cakes and have recently become a bit of a coffee addict.
6. I completed Basic Patisserie at Le Cordon Bleu earlier this year. I look to complete Intermediate and Superior Patisserie once I save up enough money.
7. My dream is to open up a cafe selling all things sweet and yummy. I've even got a name in mind but all will be revealed when it opens up :P

I'm going to tag: char and jo.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

wow... that's some interesting facts!

p.s. what does "foodie facts" exactly mean?

panda said...

a foodie (my definition)refers to anyone with a passion for food and anything food related. simply said, a foodie likes food and likes to eat. so i've asked you to blog about 7 foodie facts about yourself. it can be anything food related :P have a go!

char said...

hehe i've done mine :)

Joanna said...

i have done mine too :D