Monday 22 January 2007

Hello there!

For those of you who’ve found your way over here from Xanga, I hope you will like my new home. 2007 is definitely a year of fresh starts and new adventures, and I endeavour to use this new blog to share with you all the things in the year ahead and beyond.

Some of you may know that I like to bake and cook. For the most part, I bake and this year I endeavour to grow my baking repertoire and share with you the stories of my successes and failures. I hope you will find these useful and entertaining. In addition, I’ll keep everyone up to date with my latest food finds and hopefully, there’ll be more of an opportunity now for everyone to leave your comments and put up questions on the website as opposed to before (I’m not sure why Xanga makes you sign up – so stupid)

Expect to hear from me regularly also. I’m just in the middle of a few things right now so just give me two secs, and I’ll be with you again :D

Jenny

No comments: